The Warehouse Personnel position is responsible for the completion of all general warehouse duties. These include, but are not be limited to, handling all pick, pack, and shipping setup, daily sanitation of the warehouse, completing training for the operation and maintenance of Material Handling Equipment, and other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Personnel (Commercial)-Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, IN
- Full Time
- Receive incoming product and check against purchase order to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all merchandise is properly tallied and a receiving date is tagged on all merchandise
- Document temperature on all inbound product requiring refrigeration.
- Ensure all slots are stocked properly and all overstock is properly stacked.
- Rotate all applicable stock by Work Instruction (WI) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) requirements.
- Pick product as defined on pick sheets.
- Load product onto trailers as directed by Supervisor.
- Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
- Report all equipment failures to Supervisor
- Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards
- Track time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalency required
- Ability to use forklift, pallets jacks, and reach truck, with proper training
- Experience in a cGMP compliant environment is a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with warehouse or supply chain environments and transportation is a plus
- Experience utilizing RF Guns/Scanners is a plus
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to successfully pass all preliminary employment requirements (i.e., drug screen and background check)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Adhere to strict appearance and uniform guidelines.
- Work is heavy in nature. Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to remain on your feet for prolonged periods of time
- Forklift operation requires the ability to hear warehouse activity
- Must be able to read at a distance, close to the eyes, and at arm’s length with or without correction. Forklift operation requires distance vision
- Correctly identify and record lot and serial numbers
- Activities occur both inside (protected from weather conditions but not temperature changes) and outside
- Employee is subjected to extreme cold during freezer work. LSL provides PPE to ensure employee safety
- Hazardous conditions may exist, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, and working in high places
- Equipment: Forklift, floor scrubber, and pallet jack
- Systems: RF scan guns and RF devices