The Account Management Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the Account Management Team. This position creates and maintain reports, searches for and presents process improvement opportunities, and implement solutions.
Account Management Coordinator – IND
- Indianapolis, IN
- Full Time
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the department as directed by the Supervisor, including gathering of critical information needed by clients (running reports, tracking orders, etc.)
- Contribute to the creation, documentation, and maintenance of standard operating guidelines, procedures, templates and tools, including client QBRs, and CCF status updates; looks for opportunities to standardize and simplify documentation and procedures across programs
- Assist Account Managers with order management, sample programs and resolving of client issues/concerns
- Proactively searches for and presents process improvement opportunities to management; assist management in defining, planning and implementation solutions
- Interacts frequently with interdepartmental associates and management to resolve internal and client issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or other related fields or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- At least 2 years in account management or warehousing in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good mathematical ability, excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, and excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrate the following: effective relationship building, strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization, critical thinking, ability to learn quickly, and interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Navigate through ERP system – Tecsys Elite, Cognos.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Excel (including Statistics and Pivot Tables), Access, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience with warehouse or supply chain environments.
- Understanding of supply chain transportation.
- Ability to complete invoices and conduct/track analytics related to Client performance.
- Professional phone etiquette, advanced public speaking and presentation skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working Conditions / Environmental
- Activities occur within a typical office environment.
- Work is light to medium in nature with frequent walking to perform assigned tasks. Must be able to safely conduct occasional lifting of 25 lbs. Ability to handle multiple priorities and solve inquiries and issues expeditiously and efficiently. Must be able to read at a distance, close to the eyes, and at arm’s length with or without correction.
- LifeScience Logistics is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.